Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello world!

Poor blog, I've been neglecting you. 

Well my New Year Resolution is to blog more.  I'm going to try and do a weekly blog.  I may invite guest bloggers to add their two cents.

Our weather is crazy.  Cold and snow one day and mild and dry the next.  Instead of global warming, we are experiencing global schizophrenia.

I've expanded my brewing setup and will be able to do full five gallon boils, instead of two gallon partials that I have been doing.  I also got 4 Corney kegs, so the bottling chore is lessened.  I'm still not diligent, however.  I have several batches of wine and beer ready to be kegged or bottled and I feel too lazy to do it.  I'm also committed to contributing five gallons of barleywine to the Berks County Homebrew Barrel Project.  Lets get cracking!

I better save some news for next week, if I remember to log on.

No comments: